Your ticket allows access to the full attraction all day. During the winter, our activity programme runs from 11:30am until 1:30pm, and you can easily spend the whole day here exploring the site. In order to make the most of your visit and to take part in all activities, please give yourself plenty of time - we advise arriving in time for the start of the programme. Please note, customers can purchase a ticket on the day in person.
- All About the Honeybee - watch a virtual opening of a hive with one of our experts and learn about bees (please note bees become dormant in the colder months so we do not open the hives Oct-Mar)
- Honey Factory Tour & Taste – see our production areas and sample some of our delicious honeys!
- Gardening for Bees & Pollinators - discover our Nectar Gardens and learn some tips for helping pollinators in your own gardens.
- Seed Harvest – harvest seeds from our gardens to create a packet of bee-friendly seeds to take home.
- Beeswax & Candle Rolling – learn about the amazing substance that is beeswax. You have the option to roll your own candle to take home with you (additional £2 pp - please pay in the shop).
Time to Explore
- The History of Beekeeping - hear about the history of mankind's relationship with honeybees.
– Your ticket allows access to the full attraction all day from 9:30am - 5:00pm.
You can enjoy exploring at your leisure:
- EAT - at our award-winning Nectary Restaurant
- EXPLORE - the Nectar Gardens. Children will enjoy the Buzzy Bee Bingo activity sheet available from the Shop.
- PLAY - in the Play Hive Indoor & Outdoor Play Areas, plus the new Bizzy Bee Garden Playground.
- SHOP - browse our Gift Shop which is full of wonderful honey, beeswax candles and bee-autiful gifts!